Dealerships are essential, even during this uncertain time. Staying open? Stay safe with these products available at Dealership Apparel & Supplies.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the updates from yesterday’s press conference with Ohio Governor DeWine, Lt. Governor Husted, and Dr. Acton press conference March 26, 2020.
- In Ohio there are 867 confirmed cases, 91 ICU admissions, 223 hospitalizations, and 15 deaths as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. There are confirmed cases in 60 counties across the state.
- CALL TO ACTION: Governor DeWine will be signing HB 197 tomorrow which provides emergency COVID-19 related relief to Ohioans. This legislation is largely attributed to the feedback and guidance from our association partners across the state.
- The Ohio General Assembly has determined that Ohio will complete the 2020 primary election on April 28, 2020. The election will be largely completed by mail, with limited in-person voting on April 28th for the disabled and those without a home mailing address. Individuals can visit VoteOhio.gov to request their absentee ballot.
- The state of Ohio is asking residents and businesses who can donate PPE, or any other essential service or resource, to email Together@Governor.Ohio.Gov. I’ve also attached additional information on ways that Ohioans can help.
- For the week ending March 21, 2020, Ohio reported 187,780 initial claims to U.S. Department of Labor. The final report may be slightly higher after the Interstate Claims data is processed. Pursuant to a Department of Labor order, Ohio will release unemployment numbers on a weekly basis as soon as the national report is released on Thursday.
- Ohioans can apply for unemployment benefits online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at unemployment.ohio.gov. It is also possible to file by phone at 877-644-6562 or TTY at 888- 642-8203, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Employers with questions should email UCTech@jfs.ohio.gov.
As always, Coronavirus.Ohio.Gov and the Department of Health hotline, 1-833-4-ASK-ODH are great resources for those who have questions.